The Klimataria fish restaurant is a small family business, founded by Nikos and Lilly Bellos. It opened in February 1997 in the quaint fishing village of Benitses, Corfu, and is open from February to November. Since Klimataria only has eleven tables (six on its porch and five in its beautiful interior), we recommend you book early on 26610-71201, to give us an opportunity to best serve you.
The Klimataria fish restaurant menu emphasises the use of fresh seafood and other seasonal ingredients for our dishes. Therefore, our menu varies according to what is fresh in the local Corfiot market at any given time. Of course, you may always preorder in time the fish or local speciality of your desire, so that we may have an opportunity to search for it and have it ready for you to enjoy upon your visit.
We suggest the following:
- kolokythokeftedes (courgette balls)
- xtapodi ksidato (finely sliced boiled octopus with vinegar, lemon juice, parsley and olive oil)
- psari bianco (fish in a lemon, garlic and olive oil stew, also called fish Bianco)
- gavros marinatos (fresh anchovies marinated in lemon juice, with garlic, olive oil and parsley).
- psari bourdeto (fish in a spicy red tomato sauce). This is Nico’s speciality!